In this course, trainees will learn how exploitation works on various operating systems. They will get an introduction to different vulnerability types, learn how to exploit them, create shellcodes, and deal with common exploit mitigation techniques.
- Logical Vulnerabilities Exploitation
- How to exploit a race-condition with files
- Exploit Mitigation Techniques
- Bypassing Stack Canary (cookie) Exercise
- Advanced Heap Exploitation techniques
To sign up for the course or for a more detailed course outline, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.