Threat hunting plays an increasingly important role in safeguarding organizations from ever-evolving threats. This enables them to stay ahead of cyber adversaries and better protect their critical assets. In this intensive five-day course, participants will be equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to proactively detect, analyze, and mitigate cyber threats within their organization’s network. With a focus on practical exercises and real-world scenarios, this exercise is designed to empower cybersecurity professionals to become effective threat hunters.
Each day will delve into specific aspects of threat hunting methodologies, techniques, and tools, with a focus on practical exercises and real-world scenarios.
Subjects covered include:
- Threat intelligence hunting
- Analytics-based hunting
- Situational awareness hunting (Purple teaming, crown jewels, etc.)
- Attack-based hunting (Sysinternals, etc).
- Fundamental understanding of cybersecurity concepts and basic experience in network security
- Familiarity with security tools, such as SIEM systems, network analysis tools, and endpoint security solutions
- Basic understanding of common cyber threats and attack vectors
Limited slots available! Register your interest with us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the course is subject to the following payment terms:
Payment must be received prior to the start of the course.
In the event of cancellation after acceptance into the course, you are entitled to a refund based on the following guidelines:
– Within 14 days of acceptance: 100% of course fees
– Between 15-30 days of acceptance: 50% of course fees
– More than 30 days: Not Applicable